| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lee’S Summit, Mo in August is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 97.8mm (3.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Lee’s Summit, Mo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lee’s Summit, Mo, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lee’S Summit, Mo:
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) WNW
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) WNW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) W
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SW
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) N
- Mexico, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Columbia, Mo, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) E
- Lebanon, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SE