| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lee’S Summit, Mo in October is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Lee’s Summit, Mo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lee’s Summit, Mo, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lee’S Summit, Mo:
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) WNW
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) WNW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) W
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SW
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) N
- Mexico, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Columbia, Mo, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) E
- Lebanon, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SE